Monday 15 December 2014

Preliminary exercise evaluation (Learner Response)

1) Using this assessment, your last interim and the film language test, write what grade you are realistically working at in Media currently. Are you happy with this grade? 
- I am working at an A grade in AS Media Studies and aspire to achieve the highest mark possible. A B grade (current preliminary exercise evaluation grade) is evidently insufficient but still poses a starting point from which I can learn and develop to achieve the A grade. This is similar to the A I've obtained in the film language test as I can yet achieve a higher mark to secure my possibility of achieving this in the real exam by strengthening my exam technique. 

2) Choose ONE specific aspect of your evaluation that you will try to improve for the real thing next term. Next, explain HOW will you improve it.
- Level of depth in analysis is definitely an aspect I will improve for the real evaluation. I can simply improve this as I feel the effort deposited into the preliminary exercise evaluation was no where near the standard I would apply to the real assessment. The analysis should include chronology of events supported by film language and theory to affect the audience via this particular media text. 

3) Write a list of ALL Media work you need to do over the next three weeks - for both coursework and exam lessons.
Exam

  • ALL Introduction to Media concepts and theories (MIGRAIN)
  • ALL Film Language work (Mise-en-scene, camerawork, sound, editing)
Coursework
  • Script, storyboard and shot-list for opening
  • Improve research & planning post

No comments:

Post a Comment