Monday 8 September 2014

Introduction

Hi. 
                                                Incase you haven't figured out already, I go by the name of Kishan. I have chosen A-level media studies because I consider media as the most effective and influential form of communication. Media surrounds us as a society and every form of advertisement, message, WHATEVER has a purpose of provoking an emotion or action. To be able to appreciate the thought and processes dedicated to producing such material, we must develop our own knowledge and understanding of the media and its' targeted markets. I aim to pursue media as an element in my future career and definitely use this course to my full potential in order to express my creativity as a progressing content-producer. 

BANG. I hope you [recipient, whoever you are] also enjoy the upcoming academic year.


Talk to me. Peace. Safe. Stay safe. Don't do drugs, unless it's medicinally prescribed. Take care. Love, care and don't fear. Keep it G. Open your mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment